Want some exciting work experience for the summer while doing everything else you love? Apply for this remote internship programme!
The NZCTA Young Associates, in collaboration with Quarter Life Crisis and the New Zealand China Council, have a first-of-its-kind NZ-China remote internship program just for you. Our six-week, hands-on remote internship projects will give you real exposure to Chinese start-ups who need your help, all from the comfort of your home (or even a café), here in NZ.
Apply here: http://www.nzctayoungassociates.com/qlc-china-remote-internship—apply-here.html
WHAT YOU GET
- Remote Internship with a China start-up (including Clever Robot Labs, Maijin, Rikai Labs, Mobio and Portier Technologies)
- Business mentoring the whole way
- A China-specific practical online business course for FREE! (value at $NZ 249, courtesy of Occam Consulting)
- The opportunity to develop awesome skills
- A foot-hold into an exciting career pathway
- Application deadline: 1st December
- Duration: 6 weeks (with a one week Christmas break)
- Projects start date: 11th December
REQUIRED: A positive and proactive attitude!
NOTE: Applicants must be a New Zealand citizen or resident to apply for the projects.