20 April—4 May 2013
12 days in China:
This tour is a classic taster tour for people interested to teach English in China. It is designed for teachers who are interested to find out what it is really like to teach English in China by visiting at least six different institutions, universities, colleges or other schools and talking with students and school staff there.
The tour will additionally provide a taste of culture and history in China with visits to Xian and the terracotta army and to Beijing and The Great Wall.
• visits to at least six universities, colleges and other schools
• observing Chinese teachers in their own classrooms
• the opportunity to talk with principals and school administrators about employment, contracts, etc
• the opportunity to teach a lesson of your own to Chinese students
• visits to the famous cultural and tourist sites of Nanchang, The Capital City of Jiangxi
• a visit to Beijing and to walk on The Great Wall.
This is a people to people tour:
teachers talking with teachers teachers talking with students
Fully escorted, 3 – star twin share accommodation.
All inclusive price $4400.00 (estimated, subject to currency exchange), includes domestic flights in NZ, all meals, etc, (excludes Chinese visa and insurances).
The very prestigious Nanchang Foreign Language School is very keen to welcome us.
For more information contact:
John Hodgson 07 577 0583 or [email protected]